A Bilingual Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring content and Ads calendar on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Twitter to build quality audience and ensure engagement to achieve business objectives and keep our brand at the top of the customer’s mind.
- 3-5 Years proven work experience in managing Social Media accounts for multi brand business or agency in Qatar.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent marketing background and understanding the marketing funnel.
- Experience with free and paid social media content management.
- Meta and Google certified.
- Creative and able to generate new ideas to engage the customer.
- Good background in using media editing tools.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources and tools.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Analyze the market, customer profiles and digital landscape to create an effective strategy and action plans.
- Create monthly content calendars which meet the business objectives and customer needs in both Arabic and English.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the business needs and opportunities.
- Interact with engaged customers, content creators and digital media networks for the best cooperation.
- Provide high quality monthly report and weekly highlights explaining the achievements, opportunities and challenges.
- Prepare well-structured text based on per approved topics aligned with the business objectives, marketing calendar and trends.
- Make sure that our social media accounts and ads are following the best practices and required policies on each platform.
- Update website with content if required.
- Coordinate with creative team to visualize the calendar.
- Maintain the related accounts such as GMB.
- Identify the gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency and brand guidelines are implemented (style, fonts, images and tone)