Nabina Holding is looking for an HR Generalist who have excellent organizational skills and good understanding of the various functions within the HR functions, candidate`s good understanding of the Payroll function will be an advantage. Candidates MUST have Advanced computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel; local experience is not priority but appreciated.
Roles, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Receive employee requests and handle daily HR Activities
- Safe keeping of employee original documents
- Coordinate with public relations officer in the company to process employee visas
- Create templates of employee forms.
- Review (timesheet/attendance report) calculations and data entry of all relevant information for the monthly payroll processing using payroll system or advanced excel formulas.
- Update and maintain payroll records through following up on leaves, sickness and overtime reports.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Prepare monthly payroll reports.
- Deal with employee payroll queries and requests as and when they arise.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Advanced Excel is preferred including
- Database style data entry practices
- Pivot tables and connecting tables
- Mail Merge understanding
- Microsoft outlook
- ERP Systems knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of payroll legislation, processes and Qatar labor law.
- Ability to work under stress & strict deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of Payroll / HR software
- Practical experience in advanced MS Excel
- University Degree in Business Administration / Commerce
- MBA with specialization in HR would be added advantage.