About this opportunity
We at Nabina Holding looking out for a reliable Project Sales Consultant to join our capable team of professionals. The Project Sales Consultant will be responsible for meeting daily production targets and KPI’s. The position will ensure the planning, organization, and assigning of work to team members through clear and concise communication while upholding high safety and operational standards.
- Achieve the project sales target allocated for the given year.
- Cold call and gather market and customer information.
- Develop relationship within the local market with architects, developers, consultants, contractors and clients.
- Manage the entire project sales life cycle i.e. initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
- Conduct market research, maintain up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and develop and pursue business leads and opportunities based on a systematic methodology to achieve set project sales and agreed revenue targets.
- Liaise with architects, consultants, contractors and the internal project management team in order to attain project specifications on behalf of the principles.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Serve as the thought leader for sales in the allocated accounts regarding product requirements, selling trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communications.
- Processes and maintain all relevant information about Customers, Prospects, Campaigns, and Leads.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in relevant field.
- Previous experience working in flooring project is an asset