- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs and contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Travelling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying or engineering.
- Construction estimating or finance experience is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in construction
- Minimum 1 year in GCC(preferred)