A Creative Videography and Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team, he/she will play a vital role in creating engaging videos and content that can be used in digital media, web blogs, PR and marketing presentations in both Arabic and English. This position requires and active and talented person who is always ready to visit many locations and create fine stories for the best coverage.
- 3-5 Years proven work experience in videography and digital content creation
- Excellent video editing skills using editing programs and mobile Apps
- Excellent marketing background and communication skills.
- 2 years of experience in managing Social Media content and Advertising.
- Creative and time-oriented mind.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Certified in marketing, media and Meta is a great add
- Qatar driving license holder is preferred.
Photography and videography
· Production of engaging videos to publish across the company’s digital channels.
· Create a clear monthly calendar highlighting the site-visits, Social Media posts, required video shoots and sizes.
· Storyboard, direct, shoot, and edit short videos using camera and mobile video skills.
· Collaborate with colleagues, designers, and site managers on how best to support projects through digital communication.
· Cover the photography tasks for projects and events.
· Collaborate with the wider Marketing & Communications team to ensure coordination of a planned approach to messaging.
· Submit a Digital Marketing calendar for Social Media Channels for approval.
· Community management of social media channels: engage with the public, responding to comments and coordinating responses with internal stakeholders, where appropriate.
·Measure and report on the performance of social media activities to inform decision-making and provide feedback to management.
· Suggest an advertising plan to achieve the approved KPIs.
· Create the Ads and monitor the performance.
· Provide a monthly report about the Ads and invoicing.
· Prepare a creative blog post calendar to keep the company website updated.
· Support the Web Manager in updating the website and increasing the accessibility of all published digital content.
· Search new opportunities to create branding and informative videos and posts.
· Brainstorming with the creative team.
·Always ready to support the approved creative ideas and own the task.